- See README for migration guide
- BREAKING CHANGE: email and push modules now require a callback or promise handlers. They can no longer be executed as "fire and forget".
- FLEX-206 Added Promise support to Asynchronous flex-sdk modules
- FLEX-176 Add RoleStore
- FLEX-240 Add endpointRunner to support executing of custom endpoints
- FLEX-246 Use new KCS endpoints for push/email
- FLEX-248 Removed deprecated skipBl and useMasterSecret options for all stores
- FLEX-247 Change baasUrl property to retrieve it from top-level task object
- Updated dependencies with nsp warnings
- Removed lodash isNil package
Flex-sdk 3.x contains several breaking changes as well as new features. To upgrade your service from Flex-sdk 2.x to 3.x:
- All email and push methods now return a promise. It is now required that you either handle the promise, or pass a callback.
- For all stores (e.g. dataStore, userStore, etc), the deprecated options
useMasterSecrethave been removed and no longer function. Use
- All asynchonous modules (dataStore, groupStore, roleStore, endpointRunner, userStore, email, and push) now return a promise or accept a callback.
- For more information on what's new, see the Changelog.
Open the Flex SDK GitHub repo for more information and source code.